Allow me to introduce you to a never-dying passion of mine: red.

Yes, I admit, I am a sucker for red everything: dresses, coats, bags, shoes, and of course – red lipstick. There is no way of going unnoticed: red commands attention, gives away your self confidence and your attitude towards the world as a lady. So one fine day, I united two of my current obsessions: Dolce & Gabbana’s red lace dress and their “Monica” lipstick, unbelievably buttery and voluptuous as the woman it was named after. The shade of red is just perfect and I swear by it, equally flattering to blondes and brunettes, like instant seduction in a stick; I have a strong penchant for retro clothing and generally I love the ’50-s idea of femininity, and the red lipstick is a true staple of that philosophy.

Make-up and the beauty world are a very fun part of my life. While I have nothing against going bare-faced, I must go with Tom Ford’s famous quote here: “Dressing well is a form of good manners”, making it mine and adding “putting on some make-up is equally important for a woman”.
While occasionally I try low cost products, I am very careful when it comes to my face and I’ve been loyal to the same brands for years: it is not a matter of cost, but merely wanting only the best for my own skin!

I also must confess my own love for Dolce & Gabbana’s world. Those who came to this page straight from Instagram already know it: I just love the image of women they offer, valuing curves and flattering all shapes, sizes and age. Two months ago I have been invited to their fashion show and a private dinner afterwards, with some clients present. The fun thing was that there were women from 30 to 70, all of them visibly comfortable in their beautiful clothes, all of them feeling like a million dollars. I was truly bewitched!

In a nutshell, that is what I want from my clothes: I want to dress and feel like a woman, taking joy in fabulous fabric, the magnificent cuts and of course, the world-famous lace which is my own weakness.

The pictures were the result of a fun afternoon within their Milan store, I place I’m well familiar with and I call it “the extension of my living room”, almost playing dress-up – which is something a woman is never too old to do!

8 Comments on I’m not bad, they just draw me that way.

1. Ryan
    May 2, 2014 at 10:47 am (4 years ago)

Lady, your eyes are hands down the most hypnotising I’ve ever seen, to say that they are beautiful would not be right.
    The color is out of this world!!!!

Marry me? 😀 😀 😀

May 2, 2014 at 10:54 am (4 years ago)

Wow 😀 what can I say? Thank you so much, that is such a fantastic compliment 😀

2. giai ngoai hang anh
    March 19, 2018 at 5:49 pm (7 months ago)

As a result of their hard work, Positive View’s events
    have received coverage from several global television networks and still have recently been streamed for online viewing.

A model with 3 CCD features a sensor that accumulates all the different colors (Red, Green, and Blue) producing superior color reproduction. Here you can shop
    by theme or browse an entirely array of themes if you are sill unsure about what to base the party.

3. Evonne
    June 5, 2018 at 6:51 pm (5 months ago)

What’s ᥙp to evеry body, it’s my fіrst go to sеe ⲟff this webpage; tһis webpagye ϲontains amazing ɑnd аctually ɡood materjal in favor of visitors.

4. Pasar Poker
    June 19, 2018 at 1:06 am (4 months ago)

Hurrah! After all I got a weblog feom where I be
    able to truly take helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

5. corporate photographers illawarra nsw
    August 15, 2018 at 11:29 am (2 months ago)

After the ceremony has ended and you’ve kissed and been announced
    a married couple, it’s time to go celebrate. He or
    she will have to be around your friends and relations and when they is somebody who makes your family and friends feel uncomfortable, in that case your wedding pictures
    will show up as though these folks were set up and phony. Years later, a
    flip the wedding ceremony album would also prove these very shots can be the most crucial and the most hilarious as well.

6. Virgilio
    August 16, 2018 at 5:29 am (2 months ago)

Hello I am so excited I found your blog, I reallly found you byy accident, while
    I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways I
    am here now and woukd just like to say kudos for
    a remarkabe post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to go through iit all at the moment
    but I have saved it annd also included your RSS feeds, so when I have
    time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

7. bathroom vanity sets
    September 16, 2018 at 4:17 am (1 month ago)

Hey, Stevе from Bгidges.
    Seriously “Im nnot bad, they just draw me that way.” is truly an intrіguing suЬjеct
    Just wanted to say tuat I like youir site.