Summer is here, people!
Everything is nicer in summer. The sun caressing the skin, the wind playing with my hair, people seem to be in a permanent good mood, it’s easier to get around (I don’t think I can properly express how I loath umbrellas and rain) and the vacations are approaching.

So, how to boost a very hot, steamy day? Try lemons!

Maioliche3

I’m a dress girl. There are people who feel great in jeans and a simple t-shirt, those who like to stay comfortable at any time, and then there is me: I feel the best when in a dress and a pair of 10 cm heels. My grandmother who I adore always says that a lady can never be so prim and proper when in a skirt and a top, compared to how she feels in a dress. It’s habillée, very pulled together, ladylike, and you never have to worry if it’s tucked in, hanging out or whatever. So it’s no wonder I chose the rainbow of patterns and colors that this dress is!

Maioliche8
Colors make me happy! I often get asked why I don’t own black bags, why I wear black only when I want to be slightly less of a good girl: the answer is simple. My personality is happy-go-lucky, I laugh a lot and generally I try to maintain a positive attitude in life. Colors are to me what black is to other people: an outfit comes together in my mind one piece at a time, and I’ve learnt to dare combining patterns too in the last few years.
Today’s choice was a Dolce &Gabbana dress from the Pre-fall collection, their Miss Sicily bag in white and Louboutin Pigalle Spikes in framboisine.

Many women dislike them, but these Dior Tribal earrings (known as Mise en Dior) are very cute to me. Here I’ve mixed blue and green just to stay in the color scheme of the dress, but I normally wear them as they were suppose to be.

As usual, i have to share a personal story. This park is one of the prettiest areas of Milan, called the Gardens of Via Palestro, and it will always be in my heart because it’s where I got married in 2011. I still remember the crazy rush to the altar, quite literally, because the car taking me got stuck in a weirdly intense traffic morning: at the end, out of desperation, my witness and best man, who was driving, took an absolutely forbidden route and has entered the Gardens by car. We got stopped by a shocked police patrol, that then started to laugh seeing a bride in the back, waving and wishing me the best – finally letting us approach the building. I surprised my wedding party by arriving at their backs, which was quite fun: finally someone shouted, “there’s the bride!!” and my beaming husband-to-be approached to take my free hand. Oh yes, did I mention I had a cast? I had an accident 11 days before that put me into surgery, so I was forced to adjust. But I never lost my smile! And a lovely note of color was the bouquet. So here, I will give you a glimpse of what was then:

foto-22

Hidden under the lace, the result of a one-hour-surgery! But the smile and the roses made me a blushing bride, and I had no intention of letting anything ruin my day.

Maioliche4

So, how are you dealing with the heat? Do you enjoy summer just as much as I do?
Feel free to share thoughts!

9 Comments on Because I’m happy

1. Andrea
    June 24, 2014 at 4:36 pm (3 years ago)

Beautiful story 🙂

June 24, 2014 at 4:37 pm (3 years ago)

Hello Andrea, say hi to Novi Sad for me 😉

2. tskottmyhre
    June 24, 2014 at 8:04 pm (3 years ago)

Ohh, I love that dress! The dress is so pretty and it reminds me about the beautiful Italian landscape with lemon trees and wineries and so much more. It suits you! I love the yellow in it, such a fabulous color!

Loved seeing the picture of you at your wedding day, you looked beautiful! What a wonderful place to get married, it looks amazing!

“Because I’m happy
    Clap along if you know what happiness is to you”

June 30, 2014 at 9:42 am (3 years ago)

Hello my darling! It’s happy colours and lemons all the way!
      I remember my wedding day with much joy 😀

3. gifts mobile strike
    September 18, 2017 at 12:12 pm (1 month ago)

In the final 35 years, the 9 Nanas have contributed nearly $900,000 of
    happiness to their local community.

4. mobile games 2017 offline
    October 2, 2017 at 3:34 pm (3 weeks ago)

Chaturbate premium account password hacked free download
    January 2017, February 2017, March 2017.

5. dietas de la piña
    October 5, 2017 at 9:31 am (2 weeks ago)

Cómo perder peso con agua

Beber mucha agua puede ser una herramienta muy útil en el toolbox de una character
    a dieta cuando la pérdida de peso es una meta.
    Esta ayuda a aumentar el metabolismo, suprime el apetito
    ymca ayuda a perder peso del agua retenida. El conseguir beber de
    8 a 10 vasos al día es manhunter medida recomendada, crime embargo
    puede ser difícil, pero fraud determinación, lo puedes
    lograr b pronto estarás durante el camino correcto p usar
    el agua a tu prefer en manhunter batalla de manhunter pérdida de peso.

Durante manhattan project temporada delaware calor es recomendable beber
    agua fresca para bajar un poco manhunter temperatura corporal ymca
    de esta manera el cuerpo trabaje us poco mas durante regular la temperatura,
    ymca para eso es recomendable contar disadvantage un enfriador
    delaware agua, puedes comprar despachadores de agua a us increíble precio en manhunter tienda en línea p TodoCasa.mx manhunter cual te hará el envió de los artículos
    hasta la puerta delaware tu casa, crime ningúdeborah costo, esto es todo us beneficio para tu salud.

6. throwback jerseys
    October 17, 2017 at 7:41 am (5 days ago)

I am cheap stitched football jerseys supplier online, take coupon code here:
    throwback jerseys

7. luangprabangbackpackershostel.com
    October 19, 2017 at 7:16 am (3 days ago)

These estimates here are ValuePenguin’s alone, not those of the cardboard issuer, and have not been reviewed, accepted or
    otherwise endorsed by the bank card issuer.